Sai Spiritual Education - SSE
This program originally was established in India in 1969 and subsequently was taken up by the Organization all over the world.
This is a unique Value based spiritual education designed to help children realize God within themselves and within others. Within the nature of each child is the capacity for truth, right action, peace, love, and non-violence. These human values become manifest when they are brought to the child’s realm of awareness through SSE.
The objectives of SSE as defined by Bhagawan are:
· To raise a generation of boys and girls with a clean and clear conscience.
· To guide the children in the spiritual path through simple and moral living.
· To install in the young minds the importance of Duty, Devotion and Discipline.
· To help them to Love all and Serve all.
· To help them to grow into worthy citizens, to serve the society, identifying the Divinity present in all.
It teaches them to bring love and peace into their family and community, to respect their parents, teachers, elders, each other, law and order.
The teachers are trained to conduct these classes by structured training programs offered by the Organization.
Regular refresher courses are also conducted for the Teachers.
The Teaching technique across all classes incorporates five human values in the curriculum.
The class is open to all!
For more info, Contact the SSE Co-Ordinator. Click here
Sri Sathya Sai Center of Greensboro offers Sai Spiritual Education (SSE) classes on every Sunday from 11:15 AM to 12: 15 AM during the school year.
Children of ages 6 to 17, divided into Four groups: 6-8 (Group1), 9 -11 (Group II), 12-14 (Group III), and 15-17(Group IV) participate in this program.
We also offer a special Pre-SSE program for children ages 4 and 5.
The typical structure or flow of the class is as follows:
▪ Three OMs
▪ Silent Sitting
▪ Universal Prayer(s)
▪ Review of previous class
▪ Lesson plan for the day
▪ Q&A /Life Application /Assignment
▪ Om & Shanthi (3X)